We offer: Generators and UPS systems, Solar Panels and Solar Grid Systems, Solar Water Heaters, Solar Geysers, Water Pumps, Water Storage and Tanks - from the most reliable brands such as Solahart, John Deere, Grundfos, Abeco, INVT and other.
We cater for Generator and UPS applications in all sectors of the economy.
We cater for various renewable energy applications – Solar Water Heating , Solar Water Pumping and Solar Grid Feed.
We cater for all pumping requirements in the agricultural, industrial, commercial, domestic and mining sector.
We cater for various bulk water storage applications to all sectors in the economy. We specialize in sectional steel tanks – either ground level or elevated.
Since the founding year in 1958, energy and water supply has been a key element in the activities of NEC Power & Pumps.
With high quality products and years of experience and good reliable workmanship, NEC Power & Pumps contributed to the socio economic development of Namibia.
Click here to learn more about NEC.
Over 50 years of experience
98% of our clients are very satisfied with our products
Over 50% of our clients come from referrals
Meet our team
Joring von Gossler
Hannes Van Vuuren
We are very fortunate to be involved with some pretty great companies and organizations. Click here to see more.
NEC Power& Pumps (Pty) Ltd has been appointed to construct and commission their second Solar PV Park for the French based Company Innosun Energy (Pty) Ltd – the first was the Omburu PV Park near Omaruru – with an aggregate PV capacity of 5 MW.
We are proud to announce that another two members of our NEC team received service awards. Congratulations, Abachia Mouton and Petrus Andimba!
Two of NEC Power & Pumps Senior Management successfully particip ated in the very demanding 2016 Desert Dash Mountain Bike Race.
“Cancer affects all of us, whether you’re a daughter, mother, sister, friend, coworker, doctor, or patient.” – Jennifer Aniston.
Mr. Fesse Amunyela has completed his studies with the Commercial Advancement Training Scheme (CATS) during the course of the past two years, namely; 01 July 2015- 24 September 2015.
Some of Power & Pumps ladies wearing traditional attires, in celebrating 25th Namibia’s anniversary. We are proud to be part of Namibia, given equal opportunity to unite, from different cultures, thanks to NEC for giving us freedom to express our culture.
NEC has been associated with Solahart Australia since the late 80’s and over the past decade, Solahart has become a well-known solar water heater in many different applications from private households to hotels, hospitals, government institutions and many more.
Ittur Namibia Investment (Pty) Ltd, who has been the 55% owner of NEC Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“NECIH”) since 2007, has now acquired the remaining 45% shareholding from Messrs. Andreas and Niko Brückner.