NEC subscribes to the principles of honesty, integrity, efficiency and equity as an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their ability to meet the requirements of the post to be filled.
Our team structure enables you to grow as a professional. Our ultimate goal: develop your skills and talents in line with your interests and career goals.
Want to become a member of NEC Team?
For our Renewable Energy Division we have a vacancy for a Project Engineer.
The applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Mechanical or Megatronical Engineering
- Perform initial design of solar systems, based on pre-specified parameters
- At least 1 year experience in the
- Have an understanding and working experience with solar electrical systems components including, but not limited to photovoltaic modules, mounting and tracking systems, inverters, balance of System (AC and DC), transformers, switchgear, revenue metering, and supervisory control and data acquisition systems.
- Project coordination and management of EPC contracts.
- Responsible for preparing technical drawings and outlining specifications of electrical systems and making sure that the designs and installations meet the client’s requirements and all the relevant safety regulations
- Preparation of Tenders and offers in line with customers technical/ administrative requirements furnished in tender/requirements/needs.
If you meet the above criteria, are dynamic and goal driven, can work & plan independently and are a team player, then we might have the perfect job for you.
Please send your application to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 21 Joule Str Windhoek
Submit a comprehensive application supported by a detailed CV with copies of educational qualifications:
NEC has joined the CATS (=Commercial Advancement Training Scheme) program in 2007 and has become active and supporting member of the program. CATS is an educational two years’ program, developing the skills of young Namibians. Read more on the CATS website.